Helping people with computers... one answer at a time.
Windows Live Hotmail
Read the article that everyone's commenting on.
am havin problems viewin my hotmail inbox.
whenever i try to login, a newsletter subscription page opens up instead of my hotmail inbox. wat can i do to stop this. please reply as soon as possible cos am gettin frustrated now.
this is the link to the page that appears after entering my password:
Normally as long as you don't select any newsletters, and hit "Continue" at the bottom of the screen, you shouldn't see it again. You may need to have cookies enabled for that to "stick".
How do i get my lines to break in Hotmail?
Long lines won't wrap.
But since you have helped me i will help you follow these steps....it works (first back up your system state)
1. my computer
5. show all files and folders
6. right click on start
9. the blue folders are the updates, find the ones in early april there should be 5 keep the ones listed below Group by date to sort them out) (the reason I only listed four is because I deleted the right one first up and forgot to write it down so these should be the four remaining updates that came early april that wont affect your computer!!!!!)
the other blue folders are the hotfix ones that came on your sp2 cd (15 of them)
10. Once you have located the correct blue folder( the one not mentioned above) open it then click on the folder spuninst, then click on the little tv one that says windows sevice pack uninstall and it will allow you to uninstall that terrible update!!!!!
11. and yes I have found a way to uninstall those new updates (you can only uninstall them from the hidden folders not from the software distribution folder) because I am the amateur computer expert ha ha ha who will one day crash his computer again... but thats the only way to learn
12. p.s turn off automatic updates before you go back on the net!!!!!!
13. restore default folder options
14. this works but becareful remember to back up before you start...
I am writing FOR my sister. I can't forward this to her. She's been trying for weeks to get her Hotmail to work and no one will help her. Will you PLEASE help her? Her email address is:
The time on my hotmail account is off. I have people e-mail me at a particular time, yet when I recieve the e-mail it shows that it was sent several hours later... I need the time to be accurate, so I can track/account for important e-mails.
Check the time on your computer, and make sure that the timezone settings are also correct.
my husband that is in iraq cant open his hotmail account and neither can i open his. i dont have a problem logging on to my hotmail, also he can log on to his messenger with the same name.
this is the message that i'm getting, as follows,,,
You are already signed in as:
You can:Sign out of this .NET Passport and sign in as "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Remain signed in with this .NET Passport.
then on the web browser it shows this: http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/dasp/notsupported.asp?_lang=EN&account=wrongPDDomain
with this message: Hotmail does not support the .NET Passport you are signed in to.Visit the Hotmail Web site for information or to set up a free account
can you help my husband to get to his email?
Since Jan. 2005 my hotmail account has been 99% dysfunctional. I even paid the $19.95 to upgrade to Hotmail Plus and that did nothing to improve the service. Not one thing improved.
everytime i try go go onto my hotmail it comes up with this thing where i have to type in the numbers and letters. so i do it and it just keeps going back to it over and over. it's impossible to getinto my email. i can go on msn messenger fine and my siters hotmail works fine. plwease help me !! im frustrated.. :(:(
To post a comment on "How do I resolve my Hotmail email problems?", please return
to that article's main page.
Question? Ask Leo!
The Tip Jar: Buy Leo a Latte!
By Date |
Business Card |
Advertisements do not imply my endorsement of any product or service.
Copyright © 2003-2013 Puget Sound Software, LLC and Leo A. Notenboom
Ask Leo! is a registered trademark ® of Puget Sound Software, LLC
Terms, Conditions & Privacy
Product Reviews, Recommendations and Affiliate Links Disclosure